YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Love Food so so so so so so so much



 FOOD <------------ This is FOOD.


[Assalamualaikum and Hai,below are my favourite FOOD or more correct,one of my favourite food.It hard for me to choose my favourite food because I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY and REALLY LOVE FOOOOD.Brief explanation about those food/drink.Cendol and Nasi Goreng Kampung,when I went to my home Melaka,this is MUST-EAT Food and Dessert that I will buy.I went to Warung Pak Din for his best Cendol (that what I think) and Warong Pak Sahak for his best Nasi Goreng Kampung (that what i think too).And for Cappucino,unless I have extra money,I wont drink it because it quite expensive,hahaha.]



       This Is My favourite DESSERT (Cendol)
       This is one of my favourite FOOD (Nasi Goreng Kg)
        This is one of my favourite DRINK (Cappuccino)

No comments:

Post a Comment